Technical Customer Support - Service Indoor (m/f/d)
Your duties will include:
-Acceptance of technical requests: You are the first point of contact for technical inquiries regarding our Kostad charging stations, whether via hotline, email or our ticket system.
-Coordination and scheduling of service technicians: You organize and plan the assignments of our service technicians to ensure an efficient and fast solution for our customers.
-Responsibility for repair and spare parts management: you are responsible for the internal management of repair processes and the coordination of spare parts to ensure a smooth repair process.
- Performing remote maintenance: You perform remote maintenance on our charging stations in order to detect and rectify faults at an early stage.
- Completed training in electrical engineering, automation technology, computer science or mechatronics: You have qualified training in a relevant technical field.
- Experience in the field of technical service is an advantage.
- Good EDP and Office skills: You have solid knowledge of EDP and Office applications required for documentation and customer support.
- Solution-oriented and independent way of working: You approach challenges proactively and find solutions independently.
-Class B driver's license: You have a valid class B driver's license in order to be able to make occasional site visits.
What awaits you with us
-Long-term employment: Secure a place in a future-oriented industry and be part of the change yourself.
Apply now and shape the future of mobility with us!